Tuesday, March 10, 2015

created in Your image

Sunday, March 8, 2015 (7:32 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

Thank You. Thank You for birds and blossoms. Thank You for warmth and sounds. Thank You for creating us in Your image (Genesis 1:27). Thank You for the privilege of giving You thanks (Psalm 136).

Father God, I am quite sure that I don't even begin to know what it truly means to be created in Your image. I know I believe I fall so far short of representing You well. But You've done such a good work in me that I am willing to believe differently.

Thank You for making me ready and able to check my thoughts with Your Word. The many times my own way of thinking has taken me far away from Your Truth is immediately counteracted when I turn to You and remember that I am one of the whosoevers of whom Your Word speaks (John 3:16).

Work in me this day Holy Dad, doing all You must to make me exactly who You want me to be. I love You so much. Thank You for creating me in Your image. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(191 words ~ 8:26 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment