Friday, March 13, 2015

holy and loving

Friday, March 13, 2015 (6:08 a.m.)
Holy, Loving, God,

Thank You that You are indeed holy and loving.
(7:30 a.m.)

I have tears that have not yet started. Tears that think they want to fall. Tears I'm not sure I want to fight. Guide me here Blessed Father. Direct me in Your Truth.

We live in a world of uncertainties. Often getting our hopes up only to have them disappointed. I look around and see problems amid potential. How I ask You to center my thinking. Bring it all back to You being holy and loving.

Father, thank You that we have Your Word to turn to. Thank You that in taking the time and intention to ask You, You answer. I get to turn pages and learn more the deeper I go. Thank You for providing the Holy Spirit “who will help us understand and apply the written Word” (Illustrated Bible Handbook Wisdom, New Testament 1 Corinthians 2).
(10:04 a.m.)

(10:24 a.m.)

I keep coming back and then there's something else. People. Phone calls. Plans. Possibilities. And in amongst it all, the tears keep pushing forward.

Mm, God. Thank You that I get to breathe deeply and again be reminded of Your loving holiness. You allow me the opportunity to remember where we were and what we were doing five years ago today. Even bigger than that is the bond my brother and I were making just six months prior to that.

Father, thank You for Your kind, loving and forgiving nature. Thank You for leading me to Titus 3:3-8 this morning and all that is written there and about it. Your holy love is the most important gift I have in my life.

As much as I appreciate You and Your presence in our lives, the desire I have to serve You well is equal to or even greater than all that. Please continue Your holy, loving work in and through me this day.

I love You. I want to share You. And I long to do it as You would have me. Lovingly and well. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(351 words ~ 11:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment