Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"practice God's words" and "See TRUTH"

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 (7:54 a.m.)
Pismo Beach, CA
Awesome God,

Thank You! Yesterday as I followed one section of reading to another, Illustrated Bible Handbook Jesus Prays for His Disciples [John] 17:6-19 directed me to “(see Truth, p. 552).” So I went.

In its biblical sense as reality, truth is something which is to be experienced by Jesus' followers.” Agreed. “We are to let His words define the issues and to act on His words obediently.” Agreed and hopeful.

As we PRACTICE GOD'S WORDS [emphasis mine] we come to know truth in a personal way – and to gain all its benefits.” Can I even imagine practicing Your words and seeing Truth?

You know how desperately I long to know Your Truth and be set free (John 8:32)! Going to the preceding verse (31), “Jesus said to the people who believed in Him, 'you are truly my disciples if you keep obeying my teachings'.”

What would it be like to truly live my life for You? I want to! I want so much to practice Your words and “See Truth”. Do all You must to make it so.

I love You. I want to serve and represent You well. Make it so. Thank You. Amen.
(213 words ~ 8:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment