Sunday, October 23, 2011

Make a Difference

Friday, October 21, 2011 (10:45ish a.m.)

Victoria Gardens Parking Lot

Loving Lord,

Saturday, October 22, 2011 (9:55 a.m.)

Stater Bros. Parking Lot

Blessed Loving Lord,

Thank You! Yes Lord – thank You for righteous anger. Talk to me at this very moment about being angry and not sinning in my anger (Ephesians 4:26). Talk to me about setting, enforcing and maintaining healthy boundaries. Talk to me Lord. Speak to me about being strong (Ephesians 6:10) with Your mighty power, being alert (v. 18b) and persistent in my prayers for Christians everywhere.

Empower and enable me to “Be faithful (Revelation 2:10b) even unto death” and to “Be earnest and repent” (Revelation (3:19b).

Lord God, I confess to You the tendency I have for letting slide things I ought to be taking care of. Perhaps it’s my attempt of taking an easy way out. Lord God, I KNOW You can make a HUGE difference in me. And on this national “Make a Difference” day that is EXACTLY what I’m asking.

Lord, our family IS making a difference today. A mother and her son are coming to live together under the same roof for the first time in over nine years. They are being surrounded by loving, helpful family and friends. Bless this move Lord. Let it make a HUGE difference in Your Kingdom. We love You SO much Lord. Use us to Make YOUR Difference Lord. It’s in Your blessed name I ask these things. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

(250 words ~ 10:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment