Wednesday, July 6, 2011

scurrying

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 (5:42 am.)

Awesome, Blessed God,

Good morning Lord. I love You. There’s a lot to do around here today. Rather than jumping up and scurrying around here all willy-nilly, I come to You.

And thank You Lord, You deliver! First search. First look. Proverbs 21:5, “Careful planning puts you ahead in the long run; hurry and scurry puts you further behind.”

Lord God, thank You. Thank You for Your love and Your tender mercies. Mercies which fall fresh on us everyday (Lamentations 3:23).

Because there IS much to do around here, Lord I ask You to be with us. Guide, direct, inspire and instill in each of us that which we need to accomplish exactly what needs to be done. Let me use this day well Dearest Lord. The time, the resources, all that You will supply.

Lord God, I love You so very much. Help me feel, be, think and do all that will please You.

How I love You Lord and long to live each moment in the light of Your Word and Your way. Thank You for all You are and all You are doing in and through us. Help us be more mindful and attentive to Your way.

Thank You Lord. Accompany me in my scurrying, yes? I love You. Amen.

(219 words ~ 6:36 am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment