Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boundaries

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sea Princess

Traveling North off Washington Coast

(7:10-ish a.m. AKDT)

Awesome, Awesome God,

I love You! The longer I know You (going on 30 years now) the more I realize how VERY little I know about most things. Thank You Lord! Thank You that while I used to try to control, cure, or change things, now I’m much more willing to look to You. Expecting. Hoping. Praying. Believing. Without preconceived notions of what will happen next. That’s trust Lord. Unabashed, unassuming trust that what You say will come true ~ on YOUR terms. In YOUR time.

Lord, I look to You. You provide things I don’t understand. Things I definitely need and don’t yet know how to use. Thank You Lord!

Thank You that You’ve helped us so much on this current trip we are taking North to Alaska Somewhere cold. A place I never thought I’d want to go, yet You’ve provided correct clothing choices. Blanket options. Good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment