Thursday, October 26, 2017

"with God's help"

Monday, October 23, 2017 (6:40 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your presence. Thank You for whatever is going on in my body.

The apostle Paul wrote to the believers in Thessalonica to encourage them to continue trusting You. Yes Father. That is my desire. There is so much Truth and hope to be found here in Your Word. Thank You!

As I read his closing to this valuable letter (1 Thessalonians 5:14-28) I find myself going back and forth between his good advice and my own inability to follow it. And then I read the important words from the comment in The Life Recovery Bible. “If we follow these instruction with God’s help…”

Yes Father. The only way I am able to “give thanks in all things” (v.18) is with Your help. Can I “always be joyful” (v. 16)? “With God’s help”. Will I “keep on praying” (v. 17)? “With God’s help”!

♪Yes, Lord, Yes To Your will and Your way Yes, Lord , yes I will trust You and obey When Your Spirit speaks to me With my whole heart I’ll agree And my answer will be yes, Lord, yes♪ With Your help I will recognize Your Spirit’s voice.

You know the plans You have for me (Jeremiah 29:11). They are for good and not for evil. To give me a future and hope. How do I continue trusting and believing this? With Your help!

I am here thanking You Father. Guide and direct me to Your good and to Your glory. I love You. I long to serve You. And I look to You for Your blessed help. Thank You Father. Be with me this day I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(300 words ~ 7:38 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment