Friday, October 13, 2017

looking to God

Friday, October 13, 2017 (7:53 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

I’m looking to You.
(9:34 a.m.)
Thank You Father.

Thank You that without even knowing where I am going to go in Your Word, You guide and direct my thinking. I look to You.

Oswald Chambers [“Am I Looking To God?”] leads me to Isaiah 45:22. The Voice rephrases, “So turn your back on those idols and your face to Me. I will save you, wherever you are, to the ends of the earth, For I am God. There is none other.”

The bottom of the webpage directs me to Matthew 14:22-36. There I read about Peter looking to Jesus and walking on the water.

How I thank and praise You Father for all the good You are. You know us. You love us. You call us. All we have to do is look to You. Know You. Love You. And answer, "Yes" [ Lord, Yes to Your will and to Your way. Yes, Lord, yes; I will trust You and obey. When Your Spirit speaks to me, With my whole heart I’ll agree, And my answer will be yes, Lord, yes♪ ]

Mm. Yes Lord. Thank You that we get to look to You. Guide us. Lead us. Bless us. Keep us as only You are able. We love You. We trust You. We need You. We want You. Yes, Lord. Thank You. Amen.

(239 words ~ 10:34 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment