Thursday, October 12, 2017

awareness

Thursday, October 12, 2017 (6:48 a.m.)
Most Dear and Blessed Holy God,

I love You. And I love the work You are doing in my life. 
(12:08 p.m.)

Mm, yes! How I love getting to be aware of Who You are and What You do.

Thank You Father. Yes, thank You. Thank You for friends. Thank You for family. Thank You for encouraging words. Thank You for challenges. And especially thank You for Your Word.

Much earlier I searched the word ‘awareness’ and landed at Habakkuk 2:14. “For the time will come when all the earth will be filled, as the waters fill the sea, with an awareness of the glory of the LORD.” Mm, yes Father. What would that even be like?

The more I read in and of this book, the more reasons I find to smile.

Habakkuk’s purpose for writing this book? “To deal with doubt by affirming that in spite of the evil in the world, God has not changed in His person or His purpose” (The Life Recovery Bible). Thank You Blessed Father. Thank You.

Thank You for the hope that comes from reading Your Truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment