Monday, January 11, 2016

"Wow, God!"

Monday, January 11, 2016 (7:22 a.m.)
Wow, God!

When is the last time I greeted Your morning with a wholehearted and resounding “Wow!”? The sky was gorgeous. Absolutely breathtaking. Thank You Father.

Thank You for newness. Freshness. Oh, and hope. There's a lightness of spirit when I notice a smile of gratitude on my face. Thank You Father.

Thank You for this Epiphanic season. A time to genuinely reflect on the “realization that Christ is the Son of God” (Wikipedia, In religion).

Truly Father, I thank You for the opportunity to consider and to celebrate the Truth that Your Son came into this world “to help, to put the world right again” (John 3:17, The Message).

I ask You once more to guide and direct my emotions, spirit, thoughts and actions this day. I want to love and serve You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength just as Your Word commands (Mark 12:30).

Thank You for reminding me once more that You are indeed in the details of our days. Beginning with a startling, unexpected “Wow, God!” worthy sky.

I love You Blessed Father. Continue Your work in 'transforming me into a new person by changing the way I think. Then I will know what You want me to do, and I will know how good and pleasing and perfect Your will really is' (Romans 12:2, New Living Translation).

You are so very good and I truly long to glorify and enjoy You forever. Thank You for opportunities of being reminded of just how wonderfully great You are. I love You. Thank You. Work in, with, by, through and for me this day. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(276 words ~ 9:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment