Thursday, January 14, 2016

moment by moment praise

Thursday, January 14, 2016 (6:07 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You for reminding me of the importance of moment to moment praise.
(6:48 a.m.)

Sleep did not come easily last night. Hours of turning my thoughts, as well as my body, eventually evolved into moments of praise and prayer. Thank You Father. Thank You for never leaving us alone in our thinking.

I even sang to You in the deep, dark night. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him, all creatures here below. Praise Him above, ye heavenly host. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.

Mm. Thank You God. Thank You that even when thoughts take me to very unproductive places, praising You reminds me that I don't have to stay there. Our time here in this world is not set up in all or nothing increments. You know the standard You have set for us. Thank You for the excellent reminders to look for You in every single situation.

“Take every thought captive” (2 Corinthians 10:5). That's what praise and prayer did for me throughout the very long, seemingly endless night. Thank You Father.

Today is another brand new day. Work in, through, by, for and with me that I would truly use it for Your good and Your glory. I love You and I long to follow Your path. Your plan. Your will. Your way. Do all You must Blessed Daddy. I need You. I want You. I'm here. Take me with You on the adventure You have for us this day.

I love You. Amen.
(261 words ~ 7:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment