Saturday, January 9, 2016

thinking, planning and putting into action

Saturday, January 9, 2016 (6:12 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. I feel better! I keep checking to see if it's for real. So far, so good. Thank You Father. Thank You for hope. Serious, tremendous hope.

How awesome it is to have gone from whining to suddenly feel better. Blessed God, how I thank You. There's no telling how long, or if, this sense of feeling better is going to last. So for now I'm choosing to celebrate.

Thank You Father. Thank You for a genuine sense of hopefulness. Guide and direct me in the choices I make today. Where and how to spend my energies. I love You. Let that be obvious in my thinking, planning and putting into action this day.

You are good. You are holy. You call us to follow You. I heard You loudly and clearly at 4:13 this morning. I believe You to be directing me to a path I don't necessarily want to take. So much earlier, while it was still dark outside my answer was a resounding, “Yes! Of course.”

Now, in the light of the morning I admit to hedging. Balking. Wanting to wiggle out. Forgive me Father. I confess to wanting an “easier, softer way”. You know what is best. Align me to Your will and Your way. I have wandered back again into randomly, mindlessly and out of control eating.

Help me Blessed Lord. I need You to enable and empower me to following Your lead. I want to make such better choices. Back to basics. One decision at a time. Deep breaths and baby steps. Only with, by, for and through You is that even remotely possible.

Encircle me with Your presence I pray. Above. Below. Ahead. Behind. Beside. And definitely within me. I love You most blessed God. Do all You must in getting me back on Your path. Following Your perfectly planned program.

I love You Father. Thank You for loving me even more (1 John 4:10). Live in me (v. 12) that I would indeed love others, myself and You as You command (Mark 12:30-31). Deep breath. Next step?                                            Amen.

(349 words ~ 11:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment