Saturday, January 16, 2016

the same through the ages

Saturday, January 16, 2016 (6:32 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You that You are good. Thank You that You do not change. Thank You that we get to trust, have faith in and depend on You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your standard.

Once again You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes starts singing in my mind. There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

Father, thank You. Thank You that we get to turn to Your Word and be reminded of Your steadfastness. Malachi 3:6a, “I am the LORD. I do not change.” Thank You God.

Thank You that in following Your lead, Your Son “Jesus Christ is [eternally changeless, always] the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). Mm! Yes. Yesterday, today and forever. The same through the ages.

(10:01 a.m.)

Work in, with, by, through and for me this day. There are many areas that need attention. Keep my heart, soul, mind and strength centered on those which will bring You glory. I love You. I long to serve You in ways that will be pleasing to You.

Thank You for loving us with Your indescribable, ultimate love that never changes. You keep us secure. And hopeful. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit. Use me as You wish. I love You. Amen.

(227 words ~ 10:09 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment