Thursday, July 31, 2014

wisely and well

Thursday, July 31, 2014 (7:00 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

Another month comes rapidly to its end. And with it, more than half of another year.
(7:55 a.m.)
And just like that [SNAP!] 55 more minutes!

Father, I love You. I want to live my life for You. With You. In You. By You. As I express this desire to You, Psalm 90:12 is powerfully present.

(10:25 a.m.)
And hours later, still is.

The Message, “Oh! Teach us to live well! Teach us to live wisely and well!”

GOD'S WORD Translation, “Teach us to number each of our days so that we may grow in wisdom.”

Living Bible, “Teach us to number our days and recognize how few they are; help us to spend them as we should.”

Here I ask You to do exactly that in and with me. Enable and empower me to live this day as You would have me. Glorifying and enjoying You. Sharing You freely with others.

I love You Father. I truly long to live this day wisely and well. Make it so I pray. Make it so. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(189 words ~ 10:37 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment