Friday, August 1, 2014

finding

Friday, August 1, 2014 (7:03 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

Good morning. I love You. What do you have for me to learn this morning?

I have thoughts. Concerns. Requests for other people. The more time I spend with You, the more I want others to know and trust You. How do we make that happen?

How do we go from counting and depending on ourselves to being sure of and trusting You?

You amaze me! Again. Still. Always.

I ask. You answer. Clearly. Plainly. Perfectly.

Thank You. Sitting. Thinking. Wondering. Looking. Asking, seeking, knocking. Next ~ singing. And finally, finding.

Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the Lord, with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths.”

We get to come to You with everything. It doesn't matter how messed up we may be in our thinking. We get to bring it all to You and Your Word and find Truth. How awesome is that? How awesome are You!

Thank You Father. Right in the very midst of me again wondering what (if any) words I ought to offer a much loved one, Your Truth started singing right when I needed it most.

♫Trust in the Lord with all your heart And lean not on your own understanding In all your ways acknowledge Him And He shall direct your path

Father, thank You. Your Word tells us to seek and we will find (Matthew 7:7b). Thank You that Your Word is Truth (John 17:17). Thank You that we are called to trust in and depend on You.

I ask You to make it so for us today. Continue Your work in Your people that we will readily, willingly and ably come to trust You with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength (Mark 12:30). Loving You and each other as only You can orchestrate.

I love You Father. Let me serve You wisely and well this day. Empower and embolden me to Your end. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(343 words ~ 8:03 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment