Friday, July 18, 2014

"being blessed"

Monday, July 14, 2014 (9:56 a.m.)
Most Holy God and Father,

Thank You! I was aware of being blessed yesterday right in the middle of the blessing. A completely unexpected visit from her dad caused audible shrieks and visible tears of joy for his daughter. And I got to be there to see it.

Wow! Yes - WOW!!

YOU give us opportunity every single day to erupt in shrieks and tears of joy from our encounters with You. Whether we are too busy to notice when it's really, truly You. Or too bored. Too complacent... I can tell You right now, I want to be that excited. That completely blown away by Your love for me.

I witnessed the love each had for the other. The joy. The look in each of their eyes. The surpriser, as well as the surprised. Blessed. I was truly blessed by the occasion. Thank You Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment