Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Loving "Partners"


Sunday, July 8, 2012 (8:30 a.m. MDT)
Albuquerque, NM
Good Morning Loving Lord,
Thank You for the love of our family. WOW! I had NO idea where in Your Word a statement as simple as that would take me.
Thank You for this current opportunity to explore Your Word. Knowing that simply searching “LOVE” would yield endless results, I suddenly remembered the lasting partnership four of us began so many decades ago.
Looking up the only verse (Ephesians 5:7) listed under “PARTNERS”, I was not at all partial to the warning I found.
“Therefore do not be partners with them.” While we were warned so many years ago of this very thing, I didn’t believe that’s what You would have me considering this morning. Reading all around it I immediately began smiling and nodding my head.
Going back and then back even further to the middle of chapters 3 and on to 5:20 I found such headings as A Christlike People, Living as a New Person and Living as a Child of the Light. I am so grateful to You Dearest Lord for the joy of living the greatness of Your love through the unique camaraderie of our partners. You are so very good Blessed Father and I am eternally grateful. Thank You Father. Bless You. Praise You. AMEN!
(223 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment