Wednesday, March 14, 2018

"in spirit and in truth"


Wednesday, March 14, 2018 (6:01 a.m.)
Sweet, sweet Jesus,

Thank You. Thank You for rain. Thank You for time. Thank You for love. Thank You for pain.

Yeah, I’m not so sure about that last one. As I sit here and wonder on that I ask You to work in me about being honest.

Thank You for the privilege of sitting here. Wondering. Pondering. Considering. Loving. Learning. Hoping. Praising. Seeking. And finding.

Yes Jesus, I ask You for truth and You open avenues I didn’t even expect. John 4:23-24. Deuteronomy 6:5. John 16:33. Mm, yes. Speak to me now I pray.
(7:23 a.m.)
Yes Blessed Jesus,

Thank You For Your Truth and Your Spirit. Reading in one direction took me straight over to another and the next thing I knew my spirit was at such peace, I slept. With hope. In You. Thank You Jesus. Thank You for Your Truth which leads to…? Peace? Eternity? 

Reading part of Your prayer for Your disciples, I ask You to include me as one. You said to our Father, “I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one. They are not part of this world any more than I am. Make them pure and holy by teaching them Your words of truth” (John 17:15-17).

Your Spirit. Your Truth. John 16:13, “When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will be telling you what He has heard. He will tell you about the future.”

Teach me to truly live each day worshiping the Father “in spirit and in truth” (John 4:23). I love You so much. I want others to see it in my presence and hear it in my voice.

Do all You must to make it so. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(320 words ~ 8:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment