Tuesday, March 13, 2018

God has our backs


Tuesday, March 13, 2018 (6:34 a.m.)
Holy God,
(6:46 a.m.)
Yes. Holy, Holy God,

Thank You that You have our backs. Mmm… Yes! You have our backs.

Thank You Father that I get to read Your Word and the words of others that support this Truth. And right in the midst of reading, ♪Marvelous Light♪ starts singing within me.

As I re-enter the exploration of “fear(ing) not”; “be(ing) not afraid”, I am so incredibly encouraged. Thank You Father.

Thank You for Your presence. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You for truly having our backs.

Use me this day exactly as You wish. Fully trusting You to guard me and guide me. Yes Father. Thank You for having my back. I love You. I need You. I choose You. I want You. Thank You Father. Amen.

(143 words ~ 9:04 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment