Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Blessed Trinity

Monday, June 27, 2016 (7:14 a.m.)
HolyHolyHoly

Yes. Holy Father, Holy Jesus, Holy Spirit. God in three Persons, blessed Trinity God, the Father; God, the Son; God, the Holy Spirit. My head still has trouble learning how to pray.

With that said, let me say I love You. I love the times I experience the peace and calm that I know come only from You. Lord God Almighty... merciful and mighty... Perfect in pow'r, in love and purity

Revelation 4:8 ends with the four living beings saying, “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty – the One who was, and is, and is to come.” That pretty much sums up where our hope is to be. In You. Lord. God. Almighty. Blessed Trinity.

I turn to You. And again to Paul's closing of 2 Corinthians (13:11-14). The very last line a blessing of Your grace, love and fellowship. Each one attributed to one portion of Your blessed trinity.

The Life Recovery Bible comment tells us that Paul “admonished the people to open their minds and hearts to personal change and the healing of their relationships.” You are listed as “the ultimate source of healing love and peace.”

This I believe. I look to You, Blessed Trinity, asking for the power to heed Paul's urgings to, “Rejoice. Change your ways. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace.”

Mm. It looks so simple. Do all You must to get us with Your program.

Contemporary English Version says, “Good-by my friends. Do better and pay attention to what I have said. Try to get along and live peacefully with each other. Now I pray that God, who gives love and peace, will be with you. Give each other a warm greeting. All of God's people send their greetings. I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will bless you and be kind to you! May God bless you with His love, and may the Holy Spirit join all your hearts together.”

Yes. Please! I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(335 words ~ 8:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment