Monday, September 15, 2014

inhale life; exhale death

Monday, September 15, 2014 (6:51 a.m.)
Holy GOD,

Hmm... Deep cleansing breath. My brain is once again scattered.

(7:20 a.m.)

One thought leads to another and the next thing I know I'm looking up all kinds of things, except Scripture. Focus me please.

Yesterday I spent a good amount of time reading in Hebrews and contemplating faith. There truly is so very much about so many things that I absolutely do not know.

Grab my heart. Guide my soul. Lead my thoughts. Build my strength (Mark 12:30).

Mm... another deep cleansing breath. Yes GOD, center me. Remind me to breathe You in deeply, exhaling all toxicities. Mm, yes. Let me inhale life and exhale death!

Be in me. With me. By me. For me. Yes. 'If You be for me, who can be against me?' (Romans 8:31).

There is so much in Your Word for me to live. Instill it in me as You must that I will live as You would have me live. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You. Yes. Yes. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(187 words ~ 7:51 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment