Thursday, September 4, 2014

AGOG!

Thursday, September 4, 2014 (10:23 a.m.)
Agog!

Eager. Excited. Avid.

How long has it been that I have TRULY felt passionate, enthusiastic, zealous, devoted, whole-hearted and earnest for You? Too long. Or maybe J-U-S-T long enough!

Blessed Father, Son and Holy Spirit, thank You. Thank You for indwelling and surrounding me. Thank You for leading, guiding and accompanying me throughout my day.

Thank You for allowing me to once again truly be “AGOG with God”!

AGOG here standing for Another Glimpse Of Grace with God. God, the Father. God, the Son. God, the Holy Spirit.

There is much to be accomplished. And great potential for using time well. Make it happen I pray. Guide, lead, direct, use me as You wish. Giving me just enough glimpses of Your grace to continue on Your path.

I love You. I thank You. I praise and worship You. Thank You for blessing me with Your presence. Thank You. Thank You. Amen!

(158 words ~ 10:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment