Thursday, July 25, 2013

laughter and love


Wednesday, July 24, 2013 (7:48 a.m.)
San Clemente, CA
Most Holy Father,
Thank You! Thank You for the love with which You surround us. Love which so very often leads to laughter.
Thursday, July 25, 2013 (7:56 a.m.)
Yes Father. Thank You for the laughter and the love You provide us to get through our days here in this world.
Blessed Father, I'm not going to lie... some days are so very much harder than others. Far too often I let the seemingly bad or scary things take precedence over the good. Thank You that we have Your Word to remind us of where to put our focus!
Yesterday I again came to Psalm 100 in The Message. I love it when Your Word makes me smile. Once again the first two verses of this particular psalm did exactly that!
“On your feet now – applaud God! Bring a gift of laughter, sing yourselves into His presence” (Psalm 100:1-2).
Father, thank You for this privilege. This wonderful opportunity of being Your people! “Know this: GOD is God, and God, GOD. He made us; we didn't make Him. We're His people, His well-tended sheep. Enter with the password: 'Thank You!' Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank Him. Worship Him. For GOD is sheer beauty, all generous in love, loyal always and ever” (Psalm 100:3-5).
Father, this is Truth I want to remember and use well this day. Thank You for loving us. How I ask that I applaud you with the laughter and love You so rightly deserve. I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.
(271 words ~ 8:27 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment