Saturday, July 6, 2013

concern


Saturday, July 6, 2013 (7:49 a.m.)
Most Blessed Father God,
I have a HUGE concern that I am practically making myself sick over. Your Word tells me, “Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done” (Philippians 4:6).
I made a mistake. I got distracted. I tried to do too many things at one time. I lost focus, just for a moment. And now I don't know what to do.
Father, You are good. You are kind. You are everything we need in our lives. I am asking You to guide and direct me in this present situation. I know You to be holy. Compassionate. Forgiving. Loving. Work in and through our circumstance. Bless us and keep us. Make Your face shine upon us and be gracious to us. Lift up Your face to us and grant us peace (Numbers 6:24-26).
It is You, Your will, Your way that we need. Father, how I thank You for Your mercy and Your grace. Settle Your Holy Spirit here among us, providing us the courage, strength and power with which to proceed.
We love You Holy Father. We long to glorify and enjoy You. Do through each of us that which we will not or cannot do on our own. I love You Father. Be glorified here today. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(234 words ~ 8:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment