Friday, November 25, 2011

hallelujahs

Friday, November 25, 2011 (9:02 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, Ca

Sing Hallelujah to You Lord,

Sing Hallelujah to You Lord, Sing Hallelujah, sing Hallelujah, Sing Hallelujah to You Lord

Blessed Jesus, how I thank You for the joy of waking up singing hallelujahs to You! After just a little concentration I recognized the first song as Hallelujah Jesus♫, which I have sung to You many times before.

Quickly I realized my desire to sing hallelujahs to You went far deeper than just the words to a few songs. You truly ARE the Keeper of the stars, Lord of time and space. I WILL live my life Lifting up Your name. Lover of my heart, God who came to save Thank You for the Cross And the life You gave

Blessed Lord Jesus, the longer life goes on the more I realize how very little I know and understand about You. I confess again to the various attempts I have made through the years of putting and keeping You in a tidy box of my own understanding. Sweetest Jesus, there is such marked freedom in coming to accept that I absolutely do not know all the things I have worked so very hard to learn and understand.

Thank You Jesus for helping me realize that Your Word is Truth. Filtering life’s happenings through It is paramount to our being able to sing hallelujahs to You! It is only because of Your Truth that we are able to adhere to Paul’s encouraging words to Your believers in Thessalonica when he told them to “give thanks in all circumstances” (1Thes. 5:18). This goes so contrary to that which we are used to doing. Thank You Jesus for teaching us a much better way!

These past couple of days has been particularly easy to give You our thanks and praise. Time spent with loving friends and family. All the senses involved with preparing and eating favorite dishes. Moments of sheer delight with the various sights and sounds of the much-loved infant grandson and his parents instantly remind us to count our many blessings and name them one by one.

Thank You Jesus that it is only because of You and Your phenomenal love for each of us that we are able to recognize You in our very midst. Thank You Jesus for Your blessings; Your love, Your mercies and Your grace. We love You so very much and we are so incredibly grateful to be able to wake up and Sing hallelujah to You Lord Thank You Lord Jesus. We love You. Amen.

(429 words ~ 12:27 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment