Wednesday, January 28, 2015

exactly that

Monday, January 26, 2015 (8:52 a.m.)
Hi God,

That's what I've got. Hi. And thank You.

It's pretty outside. I continue to feel better. And once again I am blown away by words and their meanings.

Blessed God, I confess to thinking I know more than I truly do. Thank You for again reminding me that I am NOT 'all that'!

Thank You that right now all I can think of is the singing that is going on in my mind. The words keep repeating themselves. Insisting on being heard.

♫Praise Him with all of the music Praise Him in all of the nations Praise Him with all of creation We praise Him We praise Him

Hmm. Praise. My heart is mushy. Mind distracted. I keep looking out at Your beauty trying to capture a solid thought or direction. And again comes Praise Him

I look up the word. “(see also Celebration, Gratitude, Worship).” Read Psalms. Breathe in deeply.
(11:51 a.m.)

And praise: 'set a price on, attach value to'; 'to prize'. Prize: 'estimate the value of'.

Psalm 150:6, “Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!” Teach me to do exactly that Blessed God. Praise You for all of Your worth. Yes. Teach me. Show me. Praise You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

 (218 words ~ 12:33 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment