Thursday, September 5, 2024

plans to make/actions to take

 Thursday, September 5, 2024 (4:45 a.m.)

Holy God, 


Thank You for Your goodness. Your grace. Your glorious greatness (Psalm 145:5-8).


WOW! May I just say, “WOW!” and have that be enough?!


Reading these verses in The Passion Translation took me to reading the whole chapter. With a deeper understanding. Thank You God. Truly You bless me in the most unexpected ways.


Lord, we have plans to make. And actions to take. I want to stay in Your timing. Not getting ahead of myself. And especially not ahead of You!


Songs this morning have already been ♪Word of God Speak♪ and ♪Keep Me in the Moment♪ Such great Truths for me to follow. Listening to You. And being fully alert, aware and present in every given instant.


Lord God, I want very much to honor, glorify and enjoy You through my thoughts, words, essence and actions. You provide us so many opportunities for joy. Love. Peace. Patience. Kindness. Goodness, Faithfulness. Gentleness. And self-control (Galatians 5:22-23a).


Lord, I look in Your Word. Reading more. Wanting to fully absorb it into my very being.


The Message uses different phrasing to present this section of Scripture. “But what happens when we live God’s way? He brings gifts into our lives, much the same way that fruit appears in an orchard - things like affection for others, exuberance about life, serenity. We develop a willingness to stick with things, a sense of compassion in the heart, and a conviction that a basic holiness permeates things and people. We find ourselves involved in loyal commitments, not needing to force our way in life, able to marshal and direct our energies wisely.”


Yes please Father. With these plans and action I am to make and take I absolutely need Your leading in marshaling and directing my energies wisely.


I want to live confidently in, with, by, through and for You. Being unafraid, strong and courageous (Joshua 1:9). Having Your power and strength made perfect in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).


Yes God. You are good. Gracious. Great. And glorious. Do all You must that others will see You in me. That I will reflect and represent You well. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(378 words ~ 5:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment