Tuesday, September 10, 2024

in and on

 Tuesday, September 10, 2024 (3:47 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You for this very early time with You. Thank You that I get to sing and smile. Stand firm in and stay my mind on You. 


There is much planned for the next 30 days. Goings and comings. How I ask (Matthew 7:7) that the goal and focus remain glorifying and enjoying You.


(5:15 a.m.)


No more sleep. Lots of thoughts. Wanting still that You ♪be glorified♪ In my life. In my choices. Words. Actions. Do all You must.

(5:41 a.m.)


♪Here is where I lay it down Every burden Every crown This is my surrender…♪ Yes. Indeed. Lord, this IS my surrender!


I confess to feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness. The fires over which we have NO control! The sadness of the lives being affected. The health issues dealing with the combination of excessive heat and smoke.


Lord, You’ve got this. I know You do. Again I beseech You. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end.


You are good. Glorious. Great. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). And I truly am grateful. You know? Deep down inside. Underneath all the insecurities that have risen to the surface.


With that said, how about You skim off this dross that has come up again. Yes! You are the God that has taught us to be truly glad. In ALL circumstances.


1 Peter 1:6-7. “So be truly glad! There is wonderful joy ahead, even though it is necessary for you to endure many trials for a while. These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold - and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold. So if your faith remains strong after being tried by the fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.”


♪There is power in Your name So much power in Your name… Move the immovable Break the unbreakable God, we be God, we Believe For It 


Oh, most dear and precious Lord, keep me believing ♪You are the way when there seems to be no way We trust in You, God, You have the final say… From the impossible We’ll see a miracle God, we believe for it♪


Do all You must Dearest God. In preparing us to truly live our lives in, with, by, though and for You. Standing firmly in and Your Word of Truth and promises. We love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(449 words ~ 6:06 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment