Monday, September 2, 2024

♪let HIM in♪

 Monday, September 2, 2024 (5:28 a.m.)


♪Word of God, speak Would You pour down like rain Causing Washing my eyes to see Your majesty♪


Mm, yes! Cause/wash/do all You must.


Father, thank You for the love You have for and the care You take of us. I confess to getting caught in a trap of fear. Forgetting that You are ever here. Thank You for reminding me in so many ways.

(7:04 a.m.)


Thank You for the times You use music throughout the course of my days. Singing Your Truth to me most unexpectedly.


♪SomeOne’s knocking at the door SomeBody’s ringing the bell Do me a favor Open the door, and let HIM in♪ Thank You for the artistic license I commonly use to bend lyrics to represent my relationship with You.


Thank You for the ways You continue calling me back to the Truth we find only in Your Word. That Word which speaks and pours down like rain. Washing our eyes to see. Your majesty!


I am confessing to You the fear I keep trying to push aside. Not address. The overwhelm I want to avoid feeling because I am in new territory. Wanting to glorify and enjoy You while honoring another. All the while not knowing how to do any of it.


Thank You that Your Word is Truth. And readily available. All we have to do is ♪Open the door and let YOU in♪


I want to live unafraid. Confidently. Interdependently. Allowing others to help me as they see is necessary. I confess to You Lord. I don’t know how to do that. Right now I will begin [again] by trusting You.


Yes. The Living Bible (Psalm 56:3-4) states David’s words very simply. “But when I am afraid I will put my confidence in You. Yes, I will trust the promises of God. And since I am trusting Him, what can mere man do to me?”


There are parts of this new normal You have for me from which I might rather run away. Come in instead and share a meal with me (Revelation 3:20). Let’s talk it over that I will truly practice “be[ing] strong and courageous… not afraid or discouraged” (Joshua 3:9a,b).


Do all You must Dearest Father that I will fully trust You to be ‘the LORD my God who is with me wherever I go’ (Joshua 3:9c). Yes, Father. Let me again experience Your power working best in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).


Yes! Thank You. Praise You. I love, need, trust and want You as the central focus of my life. Amen.

(447 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment