Tuesday, September 10, 2024

carefully, joyfully prepared

 Sunday, September 8, 2024 (5:50 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I want to be careful. Joyful. Prepared. Yes, Lord. With my thoughts. Words. Choices. And actions.


You can teach me how to do that.

(6:26 a.m.)


Thank You that when I bring my desires to You - honestly, openly, willingly - You lead me as You know is best. Right now to Proverbs 19:21. “You can make many plans, but the LORD’s purpose will prevail."


You know the plans we are currently making. Trips. A very special occasion. Overnight stays. There is a LOT coming soon dear Lord. I want it all to be to Your glory.

(6:59 a.m.)


A bit of a sidetrack. AND more reading in Proverbs 19. Lord God, You know Your best for us.


Reading up to the beginning of this chapter many verses ring out to me. “Zeal without knowledge is not good; a person who moves too quickly may go the wrong way” (v.2).


“People with good sense restrain their anger; they earn esteem by overlooking wrongs” (11). I want to have good sense Dear Lord!


Verse 20, “Get all the advice and instruction you can, and be wise the rest of your life.” Yes please.


Do all You must in teaching, leading, guiding and directing me Dear Lord. I want to serve, honor and represent You well. Use me as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(247 words ~ 7:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment