Wednesday, January 25, 2017

healing

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 (6:57 a.m.)
Santa Barbara, CA
Awesome God,

Thank You Father. Thank You for fun. And beauty. Thank You for opportunity. And healing. Yes, Father. That's the word with which I awoke this morning.

Healing. The process of making or becoming sound or healthy again. Yes. Holy God, I look to You for healing.

Asking You to intercede on the health of others. There is much brokenness going on in the lives of friends and family. Broken hearts, dreams, hopes, health, relationships. And we know You to be the Master Healer.

Holy, Loving God, how I ask Your healing hand be upon each of us in need of becoming emotionally, spiritually, mentally or physically sound again. There is so much fear in the unknown. Coupled with self-will and doubt. Lord we are in desperate need of Your healing.

This morning I look to Your mighty power. Your perfect plan in creating and providing for us. You alone are good. Holy. All-knowing. Let us learn to trust, believe, have faith that what You have planned is for our absolute best.

I want to know You Father. That I would trust You. Completely. Without question. Do all You must that I would truly come to love You with all my heart and all my soul, all my mind and all my strength and my neighbors as myself (Mark 12:30-31).

It is to You I look. To You I ask. Thy will be done on behalf of all in need of Your perfect healing. Thank You for loving us. Teach us to love and trust as You would have us. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(282 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment