Tuesday, January 17, 2017

ABLE!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 (6:45 a.m.)
Holy, Loving God,

Help me please. I love You. I want to finally finish a time set aside for You. Without interruption.

You are so good. And able.

That is the word I woke up with this morning. Able. I thought of it as the ending of many words. And remembered, because of a song, that YOU are able!

Mm. Yes Father, thank You for reminding me that You are indeed able. Able. Our God is able And from there, Ephesians 3:20 (New Life Version) “God is able to do much more than we ask or think through His power working in us.”

Holy Father, I believe this. I really, truly do believe this. And I confess that I far too often find myself pushing aside faith in Your Truth for what I see before me. Political and social unrest. Media frenzies. Physical maladies.

Here I ask You to do all You must in empowering me to trust, honor, hope, believe and have faith in You and Your mighty power. I long to glorify You with my very core. All of my desires, inspirations, thoughts and actions. Guide me in loving You as Jesus commanded His followers (Mark 12:30-31).

I love You. I want desperately for that to be undeniably evident. Not just to me, but to others as well.

Keep my focus on You. Your Word. Your Truth. Empower and enable me to 'Trust in the LORD with all my heart; leaning not on my own understanding. In all my ways acknowledging You, that You will direct my path' (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Forgive my reluctance to trust and believe You at Your Word. You know me. You know far better than I all that is going on in my heart, soul, mind and strength. Keep me out of Your way. I invite You in to my inner most being. I love You. I want You. And I thank You.

Go before me this day. Within me. Beside. Behind. Above. Below. Completely encompass me in Your will that I would not only trust, but obey You as well.

Teach me to truly live as a child of Your light (Ephesians 5:8). Free. Loved. Forgiven. Able. In You. Thank You Father. I love You. Use me. Amen.

(381 words ~ 8:24 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment