Monday, July 27, 2026 (4:45 a.m.)
Most Blessed and Holy God,
Good morning. And thank You. For so very many reasons.
(5:08 a.m.)
Sitting. Reflecting. Considering. Remembering. Exploring. Trusting. Wanting.
Mm, yes Father. I want to know more.
Not facts, per se. No. I am realizing I know and understand so very little. And that’s okay (Proverbs 3:5).
I get to come before You with an open heart. No expectations. With a true sense of wonder. Not thinking that I have any answers at all. Not only that… I have yet to form the questions. And that’s okay.
(5:22 a.m.)
Blessed God, how truly I thank You for wonderment. This incredible opportunity of being awed and wowed by the things You provide.
Father, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue molding and making me exactly as You would have me be (Isaiah 64:8). Keep teaching me to readily share every fear and all my hope and gratitude directly with You.
I love You Father. Having no idea what today may hold, how I thank and trust You for all You are ready, willing and able to do on each of our behalfs. Thank You for being the truly awesome God and Father You are.
Do all You must in making me who You know is best. I need, trust and want You as absolute Lord of my life. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(240 words ~ 5:49 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment