♪Make It Well
With my soul♪
Tuesday, July 28, 2026 (4:53 a.m.)
Father God,
Thank You for all the ways You have of making it well with our souls. Teaching us to trust You. And to hope. In You.
Mm, yes. So often I need crash course reminders of how much better our lives are when we put our faith, hope and trust in Your basket. Thank You Lord.
Learning to want Your way more than my own is quite the process. One I get to practice every single day. Thank You for the path You invite us to walk.
(5:06 a.m.)
Thank You that just as I turned in Your Word (Psalm 25:10, then 4, and 5…) a different song started singing. Thank You for providing the key words that enabled me to find It so easily.
♪It’s a narrow road that leads to life
But I wanna be on it♪
(Take You At Your Word)
Oh! Indeed. I want to be on Your road, Dear Lord. The one that leads through the gate to the abundant, rich and satisfying life (John 10:2, 10) of which Jesus spoke.
You offer us Truth. Life. Forgiveness. Grace. Peace. Comfort. Wisdom. Guidance. Things we can never earn. Oh! But when we choose to accept Your loving kindness? Your mercies fall fresh every single day (Lamentations 3:22-23).
Lord God, I want desperately to:
♪…take You at Your Word
If You said it, I’ll believe it
I’ve seen how good It works
If You start it, You’ll complete it…♪
Do all You must Dear Lord that I represent You well. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You for making it well with our souls. Praise You for Who and ALL You are. Amen.
(296 words ~ 5:42 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment