Thursday, July 30, 2026 (5:27 a.m.)
Holy God,
Again I thank You Lord. I said it repeatedly upon waking.
Thank You that giving You thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18) comes far more naturally now. As does the apostle Paul’s urging to “Always be joyful” (v. 16).
Thank You for working in, with, by, through and for me all these years in providing me “the grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, the courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other” (Reinhold Niebuhr).
Oh yes, Blessed God. It is YOU who is the Master behind every positive change that has come my way through the years. Thank You that You are.
Hmm… It is You that is currently equipping me with what is necessary to let go and part with things that no longer serve a purpose in this household. How genuinely grateful I am for You and all the power You offer us.
Yes! It is YOU who causes my heart to sing.
♪I wanna be Different
I wanna be changed♪
Yes Father, truly I thank You. Do all You must that I readily glorify and enJOY You. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me EXACTLY as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(229 words ~ 6:09 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment