Wednesday, July 22, 2026 (4:49 a.m.)
Blessed God,
You did it again. You kept me in a moment. How truly I thank You for that!
Normally I would have attempted to rush through the awkwardness. Recognizing I didn’t want to go there, I may have tried several different distractions.
This time, I stayed. Right there. Listening. Praying. Asking (Matthew 7:7) You to keep me curious, rather than convinced.
Yes! Father, You reminded me to invite the Holy Spirit to join us at the breakfast table. And when it was my turn to share? I was able to speak Your Truth. In love (Ephesians 4:15a).
It is Your love I long to represent Dear Lord. Your love that teaches the importance of forgiveness.
“So then we will not be like children any more. Our minds will not become confused by strange ideas. We will not change what we believe, from one thing to another” (Ephesians 4:14a EasyEnglish Bible).
I experienced this Truth yesterday Dear Lord. Thank You for keeping me right there, in that very moment.
“Instead, we will love each other and we will speak God’s true message. As a result we will become more like Christ in every way. He is the head of the body, which is the church” (v. 15).
Mmm… Instead, we will love each other. How simple does that appear?!
Speaking God’s true message. And as a result? We will become more like Christ in every way. Father, this is a promise on which I want to build.
Worldwide English (New Testament tells us “We must say what is true and say it with love. In that way we will grow up in all things to be like Christ, who is the head of this body.”
Say what is true. With love. And grow up. You definitely have Your work cut out for You Lord!
How I ask You to continue doing all You must in making me receptive and obedient to Your teachings. I love, need, trust and want to serve and represent You well. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(347 words ~ 5:25 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment