Monday, July 20, 2026

so very many options

 Monday, July 20, 2026 (6:07 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for the options You provide us. So very many options.

(7:21 a.m.)


And this is where I come back to confessing to You my fear of making mistakes. I practically paralyze myself with indecision.


Thank You that Your love, mercy, grace and forgiveness cover it all. Yet… I still waver. Waffle. Refuse to take the risk of failing.


Thank You that even this I can bring before You. Again!


Thank You that we can look to Your Word and take refuge in You. Repeatedly.


Father, You allow us such great joy. In the simplest of things.


Yesterday it was the continued presence of a certain dragonfly. Flitting. Darting. Practically dancing quite near me. Unbelievable hope and joy encompassed me.


Lord God, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to be with me every step and decision I make today. You ARE ‘my refuge, my place of safety; You are my God, and I trust You’ (Psalm 91:2).


Use me as only You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Continue teaching me the very fine art of being Your child. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(201 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment