♪It's a narrow road
That leads to ___
And I wanna be on it♪
(Take You At Your Word)
Friday, July 31, 2026 (4:41 a.m.)
Good morning Lord,
It’s been the song of the morning for hours now.
Thank You that I would wake up singing again.
Where does the road lead? I’m thinking to You. Let’s find out…
(4:45 a.m.)
Life! It leads to life. Talk with me more about this please.
(4:56 a.m.)
Oh how awesome is this?
I bring my curiosity back to Your Word. And find myself blessed again. Thank You God.
It’s the simple things really. Like appreciation for the smallest hope of something more.
Lord God, You never disappoint! While people and circumstances might, You don’t. Thank You for the Truth and promises we find in Your Word.
Take the narrow road for instance…
Looking for the origin of its reference, I’m taken straight over to Matthew 7:13-14. Section titled The Narrow Gate. Just one verse (12) above? The Golden Rule.
Immediately recognizing these as subjects of Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. How blessed we truly are to have ready access to how He called His followers [of which I am one] to live. And behave.
These are marching orders (Matthew 28:19-20) I could never muster on my own. Thank You that that was never Your intent.
Thank You for Jesus’ promise (John 14:16) and Your overwhelming provision (v. 17) of “the Holy Spirit, who leads into all Truth.”
It’s never our job to muscle our way through any part of life on our own. No! We are to live by the Spirit’s power” (Ephesians 5:15-20).
Thank You Father that none of us are lost causes. We each are called to “Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power” (Ephesians 6:10).
Do all You must Blessed Lord to keep me on Your narrow road. Leading me straight to the life You would have me live. In, with, by, through and for You.
I love, need, trust and want You. Use me in representing You well. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(355 words ~ 5:29 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment