Tuesday, July 21, 2026

naturalness

 Tuesday, July 21, 2026 (4:37 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


THANK YOU! Once again, You DO know what’s best! 


Waking hours ago I wasn’t so sure. Yet here I am now. Truly AGOG once more! Eager. Excited to tell. And… curious!


Mm, yes. Curiosity. One of my new best friends.


I used to think I needed more courage. Then I thought it was confidence I was after. Come to find out, it all begins with being curious. Or at the very least, a willingness to practice it.


Yesterday, I saw it in the swimming pool as plain as day. A woman nearing 80 still working to overcome her almost 65 years of fearful water experiences.


Father, thank You for the right place and time You orchestrated those 15 years ago that we would meet after an exercise class. Thank You for her willingness to hear me out. And for her desire to learn.


What an awesome example of wanting to let go of fear. Of being willing to show up regularly. And try new things. Different approaches. Simple and fun experiments.


Here I pause to thank You again for the harmony I experience with most things water related. The freedom. The joy. The naturalness. Yes! That’s the word.


Rarely do I have to think about what to do next when I’m surrounded by water. There's an ease. An absolute peacefulness that’s as natural to me as breathing.


Thank You for the deep desire You placed in me all those years ago to share this freedom with others. Here I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to lead and guide me with the very next step.


There’s so much I don’t know or understand about most things. Oh, but there is such an eagerness to learn more.

(6:26 a.m.)


You do these things. In, with, by, through and for us. ESPECIALLY when we don’t fight the natural order of things. Like the physics behind gravity and buoyancy.


I don’t have to understand (Proverbs 3:5) either to fully experience and enjoy both. Father, thank You for all there is that I do not know or comprehend. Thank You for the desire to experiment, experience and enjoy more of all that You have for us.


Use me well. Teaching me to love well. Appropriately (Philippians 1:9).


I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all You must that I truly delight myself in You (Psalm 37:4a). And experience the naturalness of Your divine order. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(421 words ~ 6:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment