Monday, June 10, 2024

changing course

 Sunday, June 9, 2024 (6:44 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I haven’t been giving thanks in all things. I confess to griping. Even cursing the nausea. So here I am, changing course.


Immediately begins a song. ♪Give thanks to the Lord our God and King His love endures FOREVER For He is good, He is above all things His love endures forever Sing praise, sing praise…♪


Thank You Father. I have been so busy cursing the darkness I’d completely forgotten to light any candles instead.


Mm. Another song ♪Light of the world You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes, let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You Here I Am to Worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You’re my God You’re altogether lovely Altogether worthy Altogether wonderful to me♪


Forgive me for whining Lord. And especially for cursing. Teach me instead to praise. Thanking You in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18).


No comments:

Post a Comment