Friday, June 7, 2024

peaceable

 Thursday, June 6, 2024 (5:10 a.m.)

There was a day Dear Lord,


I had woken up singing and took the time to pray. I have no record of when it was, but I finished at 7:11. I don’t know if that was a.m. or p.m. Here it is anyway:


♪I Can Hear Music Sweet, sweet music Sounds of…♪ followed later by ♪Someone to Watch Over Me♪ (sung in Linda Ronstad’s voice).


Thank You God. Music singing within reminds me so readily of YOUR love and provisions to us. You are so good. Kind. Generous.


Father God, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your perfect works in each of us. Growing us into the people You always knew we would be.


Loving. Joyful. Peaceful. Patient. Kind. Good. Faithful. Gentle. And filled with self-control (Galatians 5:22-23). Yours!


Completely Yours through and through. We love You Father. We need, trust and want You. Every single moment of every single day.

(7:11)

~ 

(6/6/24 5:25 a.m.)


Thank You for this very moment to reflect on my thoughts from the other day. Coming away with the word peaceable. And James 3:17.


No comments:

Post a Comment