Monday, June 24, 2024

many hours

Friday, June 21, 2024 (1:53 p.m.)

DaVita corner chair

Holy God,


You did NOT give me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Let me use ♪all Thy hand hath provided Great is Thy Faithfulness Lord unto me♪

(3:33 p.m.)


I am confessing FEAR to You Dear Lord. Not the Fully Esteeming And Revering You as I prefer. No. This is the “I feel afraid of the unknown and unexpected” kind of fear.


Thank You that You are SO much bigger than every single one of our fears all combined.

(4:06 p.m.)


Thank You Lord for this opportunity of reaching out to family and friends for requests of their prayers on our behalf. Asking (Matthew 7:7) Your best for us.


Thank You for the reminder that there is ♪Pow’r, pow’r, wonder-working pow’r In the precious blood of the Lamb♪

(5:15 p.m.)


And here I sit, these many hours later. Still reaching out to You and many others. Asking. Seeking. Knocking that Your power be made strong in our weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). Your grace IS sufficient for us. Yes. Yes Lord. Teach us evermore to be content in Your grace!


Thank You. Praise You. Use us. Amen.

(216 words ~ 5:20 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment