Sunday, June 16, 2024

Resources.

 Monday, June 10, 2024 (2:01 p.m.)

Thank You for resources Dear Lord,


Mm. Yes! Resources. 

(2:11 p.m.)

YES! Resources!


I’m actually smiling. Genuinely. Heartfully. Thank You God!


Thinking our resources are our family and friends. Trained professionals. All working together through this brand new life experience we’re currently undergoing. Oh but our resources are so much more than that.


Thank You Father. You really DO have us! Right where You know we need to be.


Looking back through other prayers dealing with resources, I found one written the very morning of our oldest grandson’s birth. Reading a few more from that time I am again reminded of how very blessed we are to be loved by You.


Thumbing my way through Your Word on my way to 1 Thessalonians 5, I find a handwritten prayer to You from what I believe is Wednesday, May 8. Entitled, ‘Brand new’.


“6:15 a.m.


♪I Can Hear Music Sweet, Sweet Music…♪ Yes! Thank You, Father. Thank You. You are providing us SUCH gifts. Communication. Learning. Brand new to us adventures we never expected to be taking. And You are teaching us Your will and Your way through it all. Thank You. Yes. Thank You.


♪Yes Lord, Yes to Your will and to Your way Yes Lord Yes♪”

(2:46 a.m.)


That’s as far as I had gotten. Because of Your resources, I was able to easily find ♪… I will trust You and obey. When Your Spirit speaks to me, With my whole heart I’ll agree And my answer will be yes, Lord, yes.♪


Thank You Father. I have a smile. How long has that been? Oh yeah, late last Thursday night when fear crept in and took over my very being.


Thank You that Your Word is stronger than my fear.

(4:03 p.m.)


Yes! YOU are greater. Stronger. Higher. Healer. Awesome in power. ♪And if OurGod is for us, then who could ever stop us. And if Our God is with us, then what can stand against? Our God is stronger…♪


Thank You God for being our absolute greatest Resource of them all. And providing us all the necessary other ones along the way.


Your Word. 1 Thessalonians 5:14-22. Part of Paul’s Final Advice in encouraging the brothers and sisters in Thessalonica to continue trusting Christ’s return. Urging them to “warn those who are lazy. Encourage those who are timid. Take care of those who are weak. Be patient with everyone. 


“See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try to do good to each other and to all people.


“Always be joyful [I have NOT been!]. Never stop praying [possibly a little bit]. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who being to Christ Jesus. 


“Do not stifle the Holy Spirit. Do not scoff at prophecies, but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good. Stay away from every kind of evil.”


Teach me Father. Lead me. Guide me. Nurture, feed, grow me in Your Spirit and in Your Word. I love, need, trust and want You. Do ALL You must for our good and Your glory (Romans 8:28). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(542 words ~ 4:21 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment