Tuesday, October 6, 2026

of my own making

 ♪I’ve been Washed in the water

Washed in the blood…♪


Sunday, October 4, 2026 (4:39 a.m.)

Monrovia, CA

♪I’m as good as new

Oh, hallelujah…♪


♪Again and again…

…The mess I was in♪

(Goodbye, Yesterday)

(4:43 a.m.)

Most Blessed Lord God,


Oh, hallelujah! How truly I thank You for rescuing me out of the messes. So many of my own making. Either from neglect. Or out and out rebellion?


Thank You that I don’t have to ♪waste another minute in my old ways♪ I get to “live in the Light of this new day” Yes! ♪Dancing’ on the grave that I once lived in♪


♪Light Of The World 

You stepped down into darkness

Opened my eyes 

Let me see♪

(5:00 a.m.)


Right at this very moment, may I just say? “Wow! I did NOT see this coming!” Thank You Father.


I woke up singing of being washed in the water and the blood. Now I’m considering the Light of the world (John 8:12) AND the Truth (John 8:32a) we were re-exposed to last night at church. That very Truth that sets us free (v. 32b).


Thank You for the ways songs are corresponding with Scripture and leading me deeper into Your Word. 1 John 1:5-7 speaks of living in Your light. How truly blessed we are for this privilege. Thank You God.


I confess to You Father, the mess I was in. I want very much to live in the Light of this new day. Not wasting another minute in my old ways. Because of You Lord, we ARE born again!


Use me EXACTLY as You alone know is best. Loving You, others and myself with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31). Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(318 words ~ 1:23a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment