Friday, October 9, 2026 (5:55 a.m.)
Good morning Dear Lord,
Thank You for another day. Mm, yes. Another new day with You.
Psalm 121
Lamentations 3:22-23
Gratitude and openness
Faith and optimism
♪From the rising to the setting sun
His love endures Forever♪
Acts 17:24-25
2 Corinthians 9:14-15
Ephesians 2:8-10
(7:36 a.m.)
Father, thank You for the honor and the privilege of sitting with You. Reading in and of Your Word. Learning more new to me verses I have simply glossed over in the past.
(8:00 a.m.)
Lord, I want very much to continue thanking and praising You. I love, need, trust and want You. Continue all the work You are doing in, with, by, through and for me that I will truly come to representing You well. Glorifying and enJOYing You FOREVER!
Use me as only You know is best. Bravely. Unafraid.
Singing. Smiling. Standing, with my mind stayed firmly on Your Word of Truth and promises. Do all You must Dear Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(177 words ~ 8:07 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment