Monday, October 5, 2026 (3:38 a.m.)
Most Holy God,
Again I thank You. For sleep. Rest. Waking. Air. Life. Beauty. Choices.
(3:44 a.m.)
And brand new to me things to learn. Challenges. Confusion. Curiosity. And even computer glitches that I don’t understand.
Yes, Father. Thank You for the myriad of information over which I have no understanding. New to me experiences.
(4:00 a.m.)
Yes Dearest God and Father. Thank You for all You know over which I haven’t even a clue. Brand new to me encounters. Ways of looking [and seeing] circumstances and challenges differently.
(4:13 a.m.)
Thank You that we have You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. To comfort and to guide us.
Lord, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to “make a pathway through the wilderness” (Isaiah 43:19c) that is my mind right now.
God, Turn It Around
I want to rest in the beginning of David’s Psalm (139) trusting and believing that You “have examined my heart and know everything about me” (v.1). It is because of You that “we live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28).
Do all You must that I represent You well this day (Psalm 118:24a). The one You have made. That I will truly “rejoice and be glad in it” (v. 24b).
Yes Father! Continue teaching me to “Shout with joy to You” (Psalm 100:1a). Worshipping You with gladness (v.2a). Acknowledging You, the LORD, as God (3a).
Entering Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart (4) and Your courts with praise (4b). Giving You thanks and praising Your name (4c).
All because You are good (Psalm 100:5a). “Your unfailing love continues forever, and Your faithfulness to each generation” (5b, c). Yes!
This is the Truth I want to stand in. Lean on. Trust. Depend.
Do all You must Blessed God, that I worship, adore, glorify, enJOY and represent You well all of this very day. Keep bringing my thoughts, words, actions and being right back to all You would have me think, say and do.
I love, need, trust and want You Blessed God. As absolute Lord and Father of my life. Use me exactly as You know is best. Fully esteeming and revering You Thank You. Praise You.
God, Turn It Around
Amen.
(391 words ~ 4:41 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment