Wednesday, October 7, 2026

a smile and a sound

 Wednesday, October 7, 2026 (3:25 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Good morning. Thank You. That’s really all I’ve got right now. Good morning. And thanks.


Let’s go with those. They gave me a smile. And a sound. What is the word for that sound?

(3:49 a.m.)


As it turns out, I am not the only person to wonder this very thing. Turning to filter even this through others experiences, I find figurative gold.


Holy God, this search keeps taking me deeper into the rich benefits of smiling. And what smiles can represent. Thank You for teaching me to pay close attention as I become aware of them.


They represent joy. How cool is that?!

(4:32 a.m.)


And here we have it. Time spent together with You. Not having much to say. Or even think. Still I can be conscious of Your presence. And grateful for who You are and all You have done.


Father God, help me be even more aware of the simplest blessings You have for us. You are so very good. Great. Glorious. And gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). I truly want to do You proud.


Continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me Dear Lord. I love, need, trust and want You as the absolute Leader of my life. Do all You must that I worship, adore, glorify, enJOY and represent You well. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(237 words  ~ 4:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment