Friday, October 2, 2026

and...

 ♪The Truth is I am my Father’s child

I make Him proud and I make Him smile♪


Friday, October 2, 2026 (5:31 a.m.)

Holy Father God,


Thank You that You are holy. Father. And God. 

(5:41 a.m.)

Mm, yes! Thank You that You are.


I have been singing to and reading of You for hours already. Wanting to better understand Your Truth. Your promises. And how they apply to each and every single one of us.


Blessed Lord, thank You that so much has been written and sung about You through the ages.


♪I Just Want to Celebrate another day of livin’

I just want to celebrate another day of life♪


Yes Lord! Because of who You are and all You do, we are able to celebrate the simplest things. Sights. Sounds. Smells. Tastes. Situations and circumstances that challenge us. Help us grow. Even those encounters we’d prefer not to experience.


Thank You that because we are Your masterpieces (Ephesians 2:10a) we are created anew in Jesus (10b). To do the good things You planned for us long ago (10c).


Put another way, “For we are what He has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we may walk in them” (New Revised Standard Update Edition).

(6:41 a.m.)


And here I come full circle to the very first verse I came upon so much earlier. 2 Corinthians 1:20. The Voice. “In Jesus we hear a resounding ‘yes’ to all of God’s many promises. This is the reason we say ‘Amen’ to and through Jesus when giving glory to God.”


Mm. Yes! And Amen!!


Father, I want to live this day [that You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] rejoicing and being glad (24b). Celebrating! enJOYing. Being delighted. Giving credit where credit is due. All to You and Your glorious name.


Use me as You alone know is best. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(334 words ~ 6:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment